At NDU studios, we support lifestyle changes and focus on your deeper health. We are also passionate about exploring training methods that will help our clients maintain quality of life for as long as possible.
Our technology based on whole-body electromyostimulation (WB-EMS), allow us create time-efficient and non-invasive individualised training programmes. This is of great benefit to people with Parkinson’s disease as EMS is known to help reduce the main symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease. EMS training can allow people with Parkinson’s disease:
- Improve or maintain physical performance, fatigue perception and overall wellness outcomes
- Engage in active work with limited effort.
- Overcome the demanding mental and physical routines associated with conventional exercise programs.
- Activate both fast and slow motor units in a single training session.
- Maintain quality of life for as long as possible.
Our programme starts with a familiarisation and adaptation phase. We introduce clients to EMS training, provide guidance on the various movement patterns, perform initial baseline assessments, adapt clients to the electric stimuli as well as provide guidance on proper techniques for exercises .